Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas says about 4,000 migrants apprehended by US Customs and Border Patrol in Del Rio, Texas, over the last weeks have been expelled under a public health authority known as Title 42.
- Wolf proposes changes for charter schools, but presses General Assembly to act too
- In 20 years since 9/11 attacks, nation remains forever changed
- UPDATE: Resettlement agencies, partners challenged with sudden influx of Afghan evacuees
- Tougher rules sought for timecard fraud
- Texas case accents death penalty’s inhumanity
- Much of info sought by Senate GOP already available
- The Crown wins Outstanding Drama Emmy