(CNN) - Four European patients developed breast cancer after receiving organs from the same donor, according to a case report in the American Journal of Transplantation.
Don't Miss This
JEFFERSONVILLE — Nearly two weeks after floodwaters caused the evacuation of 18 lower-level apartments at the M. Fine building on Spring Street in Jeffersonville, some residents are waiting to return home, with a fix still ongoing. There are 51 one- or two- bedroom units in the building, all occupied. Read more
STARLIGHT — On Wednesday afternoon, folks dining at Joe Huber's Family Farm & Restaurant weren't just there for their usual fried chicken. They were also there to enjoy the Southern Indiana icon before it's sold this fall. Read more
Colts general manager Chris Ballard valued linebacker Darius Leonard more than many other teams in this spring's NFL draft.
Apparently, Philadelphia defensive end Brandon Graham likes what he's seen from Colts right tackle Joe Haeg. And not in a complimentary way.
Camera crews huddled around Purdue guard Carsen Edwards two seasons ago, as the electric guard prepared for his first Purdue-Indiana rivalry game.
- Tinkertown: Where tinkering became a roadside attraction
- FDA opioid safety program fails public
- Peer coaches offer path to addiction recovery
- Where country music was born
- State of emergency declared in Massachusetts gas explosions
- Lawmakers push back on Plant Vogtle overruns
- Massachusetts residents on edge in gas blast communities
- Gas explosions kill one, injure several in Massachusetts
- Newspapers navigate sea of bits-and-bytes
- Police: Borgia said wife 'had to die'