WASHINGTON (RNN) - A manhunt is underway after a woman was stabbed to death while jogging Tuesday night.
Don't Miss This
The Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame was established in 1996 by the Oklahoma Legislature. Muskogee legislators Ben Robinson, Barbara Staggs, and Bill Settle were instrumental in creating the resolution that established the organization in Muskogee and securing the early public funding to begin operations.
JEFFERSONVILLE — Nearly two weeks after floodwaters caused the evacuation of 18 lower-level apartments at the M. Fine building on Spring Street in Jeffersonville, some residents are waiting to return home, with a fix still ongoing. There are 51 one- or two- bedroom units in the building, all occupied. Read more
STARLIGHT — On Wednesday afternoon, folks dining at Joe Huber's Family Farm & Restaurant weren't just there for their usual fried chicken. They were also there to enjoy the Southern Indiana icon before it's sold this fall. Read more
For all its innovation and inspiration, Frank Reich's offense remains a work in progress in Indianapolis.
WEST LAFAYETTE – The Purdue men's basketball team added a third member to its 2019 recruiting class Wednesday – and its third in-state commit of this cycle – when Valparaiso shooting guard Brandon Newman announced his commitment on Twitter.
When junior linebacker Markus Bailey was voted a team captain, he made it a goal to become a more vocal leader. Tuesday, he surely didn’t mince his words when asked to describe Purdue’s 40-37 loss to Missouri.
- Tinkertown: Where tinkering became a roadside attraction
- Peer coaches offer path to addiction recovery
- FDA opioid safety program fails public
- State of emergency declared in Massachusetts gas explosions
- Massachusetts residents on edge in gas blast communities
- Where country music was born
- Gas explosions kill one, injure several in Massachusetts
- Lawmakers push back on Plant Vogtle overruns
- ‘Diversity’ is a strength when defined widely
- Newspapers navigate sea of bits-and-bytes