Autopsy results have confirmed that the remains found in the Bridger-Teton National Forest are those of Gabby Petito, a 22-year-old woman who disappeared while on a trip exploring national parks with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie. Authorities in Florida are searching for Laundrie, who has not been seen in a week.
- Cities, counties urged to confront lynching history
- Expanded Legacy Museum aims to confront racial history, promote equality
- Hearing on providing services to disabled Oklahomans turns ‘contentious’
- Legacy Museum delivers an emotional, historic journey
- UPDATE: Resettlement agencies, partners challenged with sudden influx of Afghan evacuees
- Healthcare company helps the formerly incarcerated reenter society
- Facebook under fire