As featured on
ORLANDO, Fla., March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Many people are homebound, due to the Coronavirus and can't get to the store. As a solution, LifeStyles In 360, a Florida-based tech company which originally created Virtual Reality shopping experiences for Whole Foods Market(®) and The Coca-Cola(®) Orlando Eye, will bring the in-store shopping experience to online users with home delivery.
- University of Pittsburgh COVID-19 vaccine successful in trials
- Indiana ramps up resources to handle record flood of unemployment applications
- Social distancing affects little people in unique way
- Blood very much needed, drives scheduled
- Young, Braun expound on details in $2.2 trillion economic aid package
- LCB: No immediate plans to reopen state stores
- Haight-Ashbury: Five decades dater
- LCB resumes online liquor sales, state stores still closed
- Stitt balancing public outings, 'personal responsibility'
- EDITORIAL: Gov. Holcomb sets example of leadership