As featured on
Meridian’s hometown hero was celebrated in style Thursday evening.
At the Mississippi Arts + Entertainment Experience, placed in the middle of its 360-degree Hall of Fame exhibit and surrounded by lit-up portraits of the Magnolia State’s legendary musicians such as Jimmie Rodgers and Elvis Presley, Meridian's Todd Tilghman belted out lyrics with the same enthusiasm and spirit that earned him the “The Voice” title last week.
- Governor urges unity as pandemic continues
- Boat captain makes a breakthrough at Niagara Falls
- Massive Fourth of July sandbar party raises COVID concerns
- OSSAA hopes fall sports can go on as planned
- Virus toll unclear in nation’s nursing homes
- Applications being accepted for Indiana school safety
- Muskogee schools make plans for return to class
- Georgia cop accused of body slamming Black man promoted
- Pandemic strikes hard against Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
- COLUMN: Looking on the bright side of masks