Mississippi Power and Southern Company announced this morning a partnership to build the first smart neighborhood in the world exclusively featuring the Tesla solar roof in Lauderdale County. Enzor Place Homes will feature power wall batteries, energy efficient equipment and appliances, and smart home automation. Earlier this summer, Mississippi Power and Tesla installed the first solar roof in the state on a Habitat for Humanity home in Hattiesburg. Mississippi Power is using the data collected at this residence to research how the Tesla solar roof performs in southeast Mississippi. Enzor Place will have approximately 45 homes in phase 1 with 100 to 150 planned for the full development construction is scheduled to begin in early 2021.
- PennDOT warns hundreds of projects could be halted Dec. 1
- State appeals PA judge's order to stop election certification process
- Wolf vetoes gun bills
- Wolf plans to veto bill that would have limited COVID-related lawsuits
- Indiana ranks high in transparent, accurate government financial data
- Medical professionals pan plan as ‘insane,’ ‘reckless'
- Clark Memorial gets maternal and child health certifications
- Film captures wit, wisdom and whip pen of Molly Ivins
- Waynoka man faces first-degree murder charge
- 600,000 mailed ballots haven’t been submitted on eve of election