VIDEO: PCSO video
Video obtained through an Open Records Requests shows the body camera worn by Pittsburg County Sheriff Deputy David Woody. Woody was ruled to lack credibilty after the footage contradicted what he wrote in an affidaivt during a Feb. 21, 2023 arrest.
As featured on
A southeast Oklahoma sheriff’s deputy is on an unpaid suspension after a judge ruled the deputy “lacks credibility’ due to body camera footage contradicting a sworn affidavit.
- Texas property tax legislation move to full senate
- OREGON TRAIL: America’s best road trip is a history lesson
- Irving Middle School band director resigns
- Police staffing at ‘crisis’ level in Pa., Shapiro says in promoting tax incentives
- Daviess County looks to adopt new solar rules
- Medical providers raise questions about statewide health information database
- Irresponsible spending and more costs on pennsylvanians
- Texas lawmakers debate ban on school library books
- Rare comic books stolen from superheroes museum
- University heads talk workforce readiness, security, supports at Pa. House budget hearing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.