Richard Hamilton saved Connecticut's season by hitting a fadeaway shot to beat No. 11 seed Washington and send the Huskies to the Elite Eight.
As featured on
The NCAA Tournament may be the most treasured of our postseason spectacles, with its single elimination format giving the biggest underdogs a chance against college basketball's elite. Sometimes, those contests come down to the final seconds and give us the most unforgettable finishes. As this year's tournament gets underway, here are some classic buzzer beaters.
- State limits “forever chemicals” in drinking water
- Trump's remarks prompt posturing over poll security
- Voting groups push for more ballot drop boxes
- Parole board cuts number of commutation reviews
- Hypocrisy shades Supreme Court pick process
- Climate change reality now and later
- Tools of the Trade: Owings Patterns expands with 445K in equipment, plans to add more jobs
- See the photo Emmett Till's mother wanted you to see -- the one that inspired a generation to join the civil rights movement
- RV shipments expected to be fourth-best ever this year and set record in 2021
- 6th inmate executed at Terre Haute penitentiary